This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Pathfinder SEO website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Pathfinder SEO.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from Pathfinder SEO website or in connection with the Services.
Pathfinder SEO may change this privacy in its sole discretion. Your continued use of Pathfinder SEO’s website and/or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of any and all changes. Please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Pathfinder SEO’s website and Services website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Pathfinder SEO website and Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, such as our business partners and third-party service providers from whom you have authorized us to collect data.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website and Services. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our website or Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your Services. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order for Services.
- Your search queries related to the Services.
- Information you provide about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Pathfinder SEO website, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, "Interactive Content"). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted at your own risk. Pathfinder SEO cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including without limitation:
- Details of your visits to our website and use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Pathfinder SEO website and through the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify you individually. It helps us to improve our website and Services and deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- Provide better services in the future.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and Services and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Services, and for other commercial purposes.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our website we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pathfinder SEO, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information on your My Account page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. We may not be able accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: PO Box 4432, Basalt CO 81612
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website or via the Services.